SLIDER

Pictures and a Few Paragraphs About Life Lately



































::  On any given afternoon, you might find eight children over here playing in and around our new home.  For the most part, I am enjoying it.  But even more so, the boys are loving having neighborhood friends to play with!  It's exactly one of the reasons we moved into this neighborhood: more children and more space to play.  The kids have been flying kites, riding bikes, golfing in the front "yard" (aka dirt), sledding, dirt biking and razor riding, and having air soft gun wars.  The kids are living the after school and weekend dream!


::  Every Monday and Wednesday evening, I take Jed and Levi to swim team.  They are stoked about how much faster they're swimming and how much new muscle they're putting on!  While they swim, I take Conrad and Ezra to the mall to play at the park.  We almost always walk away with a treat.  It's a great evening for everyone!

Jed and Levi are also all signed up for the 4-H Dairy Heifer program.  I'm a little nervous about how much work it will be and how much I personally will have to learn, but we're committed! 

The big boys are also lucky enough to have some of the best church leaders.  For their activity days, they got to reload shotgun shells and go shooting.  Then another week they made lead bullets for black powder rifles!  So cool.


::  I was itching for another family adventure, so we loaded the kids up into the car one Saturday morning and took them to Lava Hot springs.  It was crowded, but Conrad is still talking about the bucket that filled up with water and then dumped all over.  Levi was determined to climb to the top of the rock wall.  And though Ezra cried at first, he soon turned into the happiest (and perhaps rolliest) water baby. 

After swimming, we took the kids out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  Jed and Levi smartly followed in their mama's footsteps and ordered delicious fall off the bone ribs.  Even Ezra opened his mouth like a bird to eat it too!  It was so cute and funny.  I suppose if ribs were my first bbq food, I'd be filling my belly too.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.