SLIDER

The First Day of 1st and 3rd Grades


Here we go!  Today is the first day of 3rd and 1st grades for these two boys.  I have a feeling it's going to be a good year. 

I'll be honest.  I always struggle at the beginning of the school year.  My kids are suddenly gone for 8 hours of the day (I miss them!) and life speeds up to 100mph as we squish their activities, homework, and dinner in before bed at 8pm.  On the other hand, the good news is that I get to settle in to a routine that includes plenty of one-on-one time with my littlest man, Conrad.

Have the best school year, you two goofs!  I hope you make lots of new friends, have fun learning lots of new things, and look out for each other always.


See you at 3:45PM!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.