SLIDER

Sweet Apricot Pickin' Summertime


I laid down in the chicken coop for this shot above.  Worth it?!  You bet!  It was mostly grass anyway.  But really, I think I just like this image because of the memories attached.  Visiting my in-laws' dairy farm in the summer is a dream.  The sky is blue and sunny, the trees sway in a light breeze, and the views of the hills rising above the Snake River are just breathtaking.  All this while   the kids run barefoot and wild with their cousins, picking apples and apricots, feeding calves, and getting dirty from head to toe.  Sweet, sweet summertime.


^^Cousin Leah^^
^^Bed head.  Haha.^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.