SLIDER

The GB Program

Okay, so he can be a little annoying sometimes, but I think that's part of the entertainment. I still like him. I've begun watching his show at 3:00 every afternoon if there are no patients in the office (which seems quite often). I'm not an expert in politics, but I like what he has to say; it makes a lot of sense. Plus, he makes me laugh. :) haha

And yes, I sometimes feel like a very few elect people are running the world and my life, but Glenn Beck says that's not true. Whew! So there really is something I can do? We really can band together and make our voices heard? Good really can triumph over evil? Wahoo! I think I'll try to do my little part.

Glenn Beck has a list of 12 Values and 9 Principles. I think if Americans (including me) embodied these values and principles, we'd improve as a country and a people significantly. It's empowering! Please read and feel free to tell me what YOU think!

12 VALUES:

Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Gratitude

9 PRINCIPLES:

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

2 comments

  1. Lee and I love Glenney too. He's not a complete idiot like 90 percent of people on t.v.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Glenn Beck! I've met him before, and even named our son after him--hehe, jk. But those really are such good values and principles. They seem like such a simple solution to the world's problems! If only everyone would follow them! At least we can make sure we do our part. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.