SLIDER

A Baby Shower + A Girls' Night Out


My sweet friends threw me a baby shower Friday night and words cannot express how lucky I feel to have their caring presence in my life! We began by stuffing our bellies full of some AMAZING homemade soups for dinner followed by opening presents.  Amy knew I had my eye on a Rock 'n Play Sleeper so the girls all pitched in and bought me one!  I'm seriously over-the-moon excited about it.  It looks so comfy.  I kind of want a grown-up version!  Then we all went to the mall for manicures and pedicures.  Ahhh, those massage chairs are where it's at.  I could have stayed all night feeling those rollers knead my back into smithereens.  And of course, a true girls' night isn't complete without a trip into Ulta where Shelly helped Dani and me find just the right eyebrow fillers, a new-to-me add on to my makeup routine!  Then we headed back to my house to finish it all off with chocolate cake and a late night chat.  It really doesn't get any better than that.

Thank you!!!

1 comment

  1. Showers of happiness to you, my friend. It sounds like you had a very special night with your girlfriends. You must be so excited for the big day--sending hugs and blessings from CT.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.