SLIDER

Baby's First Big Holiday | 6 Weeks with Ezra


Happy Independence Day weekend!  Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday.

Ezra is 6 weeks old today.  I feel like this age always marks a new phase in my babies' development. This precious baby can be so alert and is beginning to smile and hold his own head up!  I'm also proud to say his thighs are plumping up scrumptiously as his 3 month clothes no longer fit loosely.  I jumped on the scale with him the other afternoon.  Ezra weighs nearly 12 pounds already!

Words cannot express how happy Ezra makes me feel, like I was made to be this baby's mama.  Ezra is this little sunshine of a gift with the most content personality... and whom just really prefers to be snuggled up next to me, his mama, at all times.  I'm soaking in every snuggle; wraps have become my best multi-tasking friend and are worn for hours each day.

I'm sad the teeny tiny newborn phase is already over, but Ezra is still a little baby with so much growth ahead to look forward to.  After all, I'm still rocking a baby in the wee hours of the morning instead of sleeping.  And those pathetic newborn cries?  Yeah, he's still got 'em.  So cheers to the next 6 weeks of this, oh so sweet, "fourth trimester"!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.