SLIDER

Babysitting

A Mid-morning walk down to the barn
If it looks crazy it's because it was crazy!  I couldn't have survived the day without you, Roxanne.

I've had a very busy week.  It seems that I have become the neighborhood babysitter.  Mind you, I am not a free babysitter--except in special circumstances, which did occur this week.  It made me so very grateful for my own health and the health of my family.  I'm glad I can help, even if it is just a little bit. 

Whilst being surrounded by so many little children this week, I had moments when I thought having multiple children of my own would be fun and other moments when I swore Jed would be an only child forever.  Well, I've compromised with myself and concluded that it will just be quite a while before Jed gets a sibling.  So don't get anxious.

3 comments

  1. Yes you look like you had your hands full! I actually did quite a bit of babysitting this week too! I couldn't believe how tired I was at the end of the day with so many other kids to watch! You look good with lots of kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much hon, this was delicious!!! loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about this photo (not the day though, haha). I couldn't have watched all those kids without you either! By the way Heather D. said that Lincoln is a lot better about doing things on his own now and is not as fussy. Thought you might want to know:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.