SLIDER

That Christmas Spirit

Jed helped me wrap presents.  He got to eat the scraps.

Our home has that special Christmas feeling! There are presents underneath the tree and I am sooo excited! Funny thing is, only one of them is for me.  I went shopping one afternoon last week and had a blast! I stopped at the Tractor Supply and just couldn’t resist buying Jed something BIG I am busting at the seams to give him. (It makes Bron grin like a kid too.) Then I checked off all the things on my list for Bron this year. Best part is, I have Bron completely stumped; he has no idea what he is getting for Christmas. I am so sneaky! Hehe

It’s just one reason I LOVE this time of year!

1 comment

  1. Kids make Christmas so much fun (along with surprising husbands!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.